By cutting the apples into such thin slices, you don’t even have to peel them. As a result – and of course because of our ready-made pie dough – this sheet pan pie is ready in no time.
Preparation time: 20 minutes (+ 30 minutes baking time).
- 1 Creapan Short Crust Roll
- 3 apples
- 1 egg
- 40 grams granulated sugar
- 35 grams butter (melted)
- 40 grams almond flour
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Cut the apples into wedges, remove the cores and cut the apples into thin slices.
- Mix the egg, butter, sugar and almond flour in a bowl.
- Roll out the pie dough on a baking tray and spread the dough with the almond mixture. Leave 2-3 cm from the outside edges. Divide the apples on the cake. Bake the pie for 25-30 minutes.